Garden Rooms for Work or Living Space.
If you've exhausted the space in your house and you're tripping over each other, maybe it's time to consider another room in the garden. Use it as an office, a place to escape, a music room or a playroom.
Garden rooms are available in Steel or a timber-look composite. All are insulated and come with A-rated double glazed windows.
We are all spending more time at home and that may continue into 2021. Do you have enough space? The great thing about a garden room is that you will always find a use for it. A playroom now could become a gym later on when the children have grown out of it. Use it for an office while we still have restrictions in place and when you return to work, change it into a gym.
These also make excellent work-rooms for therapists and beauticians. They allow your customer to feel less like they are invading your home when they come for an appointment. Whatever your need for extra space, a garden room can fulfil those needs and give you years of enjoyment.
Customise Your Garden Room.
Your garden room comes with a range of options so that you can choose a look that will compliment your surroundings. Choose your colour for the external cladding, door frames and the door furniture. The corner window is also an optional extra.
Choice of French Doors or Sliding Doors.
A-rated Eurocell double glazed windows.
High-security multi-point locking system.
Plug and play electric pack.
Insulated to use all year round.
More Customisation for Steel Garden Rooms.
Your steel garden room has even more options.
Decor Wall Cladding Options.
Luxury Vinyl Floor Tiles.
Roomline Skirting Options.
Everything about your garden room, whether you choose steel or composite, is low maintenance. Never have to worry about painting or staining. You need do no more than give it the occasional wipe down if necessary.
Garden rooms Warranty.
Your peace of mind is vital to us which is why we choose manufacturers who are confident enough in their product to offer long warranties. Your timber-look composite garden room is covered by a 25-year guarantee against warping, cracking, splitting, rotting and fungal decay caused by manufacturing defects. You will be supplied with full details when you buy your garden building. It's great to know that your building will last for many years, probably long into the years after you have moved, giving your buyers extra benefit if you decide to sell your home.
Will You Need Planning Permission for a Garden Room?
In general, you shouldn't need planning permission for a garden room if it meets the following criteria as quoted from the Wales Planning Permission pages. The onus is always on the homeowner to check though as ultimately, it will be your responsibility. You can find out more about planning in wales by visiting the Wales.gov website.
- The total area of ground covered by outbuildings cannot exceed 50% of the total area of the curtilage
- Outbuildings cannot be located in front of the building line of the principal elevation
- Outbuildings cannot extend beyond the side elevation of the house when the development would be any closer to a highway than the existing house, or at least 5 metres from the highway – whichever is nearest
- Any part of the development within 2 metres of a boundary of the house cannot exceed a height of 2.5 metres
- Any part of the development within 2 metres of the house cannot exceed a height of 1.5 metres
- Outbuildings cannot exceed more than one storey
- The height of an outbuilding cannot exceed 4 metres when the building has more than one pitch (eg dual pitch and hipped roofs)
- The height cannot exceed 3 metres when the building has a single pitch or other roof form
- Flat roof buildings cannot exceed 2.5 metres in height
- Eaves height of the building cannot exceed 2.5m
You will need to apply for planning permission for construction of, or amendments to, any outbuildings within the curtilage of a listed building.'
Nice People to do Business With.
There is no pressure or obligation when you speak to us. Your home improvement purchase is important and we value your business. We treat you with respect by offering the advice that is right for you and your home. We are fair and straightforward with our quotations. No artificially inflated prices to show false discounts - Guaranteed.
We're told that we have the best showroom in Cardiff and South Wales. Please pop along to our Cardiff showroom and get to know us, or call to arrange for us to visit you. Call us on 02920 650 854 or visit this page to contact us.